- The Law Firm “Marszalek and Partners – Attorneys LLP”, based in Warsaw, Jana Chrystiana Szucha 8 St. (further referred to as: MiP) is the administrator of all the data collected through this website.
This website can contain links that allow users to get directly to other websites. MiP cannot affect them and is not responsible for their privacy policies, nor their cookies policy.
- Website does not automatically gather any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Providing any personal data in the contact form included on the website and by signing up to the newsletter is voluntary.
- Your personal data is processed in the manner prescribed by law, in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz. U. from 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended.), And the Act of 18 July 2002. on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
- You have the right to access your data, correct them and request removal. Providing the data in the contact form included on the website and by signing up to the newsletter is voluntary, but failing to provide required information can prevent the user to use the contact form, or register with MiP newsletter service. Updating personal data can be performed by contacting MiP directly – via phone or e-mail.
- In association with the contact through the website, we guarantee that third parties will not have access to any content, the nature of which leads to the conclusion that such access may violate the obligation to maintain confidentiality resulting from generally applicable laws and Standards of Ethics of Lawyers and Dignity of the Profession (the Code of Ethics of Lawyers) under the resolution of the Supreme Bar Council of 10 October 1998. (Resolution No. 2/XVIII/ 98, as amended.).
“Cookies” are computer data, text files in particular, that are stored on the DTE of a website’s user and are intended for the website’s use. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, the types of browsers used, language, operating system type, the time and date, location, time of storage on the DTE and a unique number.
Used cookies are safe for the user’s device. This way in particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware, to get into the user devices.
MiP uses files (cookies) for:
a) The adjustment of website content to individual user preferences. Those files will recognize the user’s device, and the page will be displayed in accordance with the user’s preferences;
b) Statistics created to help understanding the preferences and behavior of users, as well as the analysis of these statistics is anonymous, and allows us to customize the content and appearance of the site to latest trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
c) Memorization of the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user’s interface, eg. in terms of the language or region from which the user origins;
d) The font size, appearance of the website, etc.
- At any time, user can change settings of his web browser to block support of cookies, or each time the user enters the website can obtain information about their placement on his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of Your web browser. Keep in mind that most browsers are initially set to accept cookies.
- At any time user can remove the cookies using the features available in his web browser.
Changes in user’s web browser settings may lead to restrictions of access to some site functions of this website.
Information on web browser settings are available in the menu (help) or on the manufacturer’s site.
Content posted on the website do not constitute legal advice.
- Website, as well as the content posted on the website are the goods protected by intellectual property rights.
- The only entity entitled to any materials posted on the website is MiP.
- You may use the website or content posted on it, only to the extent provided by law.
- The materials presented within the website may not be used on other Web pages without written MiP permission. All materials posted on the Service are protected by copyrights and their use without permission is a violation of law.
- Any use of materials on the website, including images, content and graphics, for any purpose other than for personal use, requires written MiP permission.