Ladies and gentlemen,
For the sake of your comfort and in connection with the provisions on the processing of personal data, please read the information below. We would like to assure you that we process your data in accordance with the highest standards, ensuring appropriate organizational and technical measures.
Thank you for the trust entrusted to us. We hope that this information will help you feel at ease and learn about your rights.
In case of any questions or doubts, we remain at your disposal. Contact with us is possible via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the correspondence address: ul. Królewska 16, 00-103 Warsaw (Saski Crescent, p. VIII)
- The administrator of personal data processed in connection with with the functioning of the Website, is the company “Marszałek i Partnerzy – Adwokaci” with its registered office at ul. Królewska 16, 00-103 Warsaw (Saski Crescent, p. VIII) (hereinafter: MiP).
- In connection with the use of the Website by the user (hereinafter: the User), MiP collects data to the extent necessary to provide the services offered through it.
Purposes of processing personal data
- The personal data of the Website Users are processed by MiP for the purpose of:
a) providing services by electronic means in the scope of making the content collected on the Website available to Users, in connection with with the concluded contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
b) possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against them – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of MiP (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in the protection of rights;
c) sending information regarding the offer to persons who voluntarily provided data and subscribed to the newsletter. MiP sends such information only if the User has given his consent, which may be withdrawn at any time – without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in connection with the sending of the newsletter is based on the legitimate interest of MiP (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) and it results from the consent given to receive it.
d) responding to the inquiry sent by the provided form – in the scope of data necessary to answer the inquiry – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the service contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) in the scope of data that is not necessary answers to the inquiry – the legal basis for processing is the User’s consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
e) keeping a social profile, including informing Users about MiP’s activity and promoting its own brand. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by MiP for this purpose is its legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in promoting its own brand.
- The period of data processing depends on the purpose of their processing. The User’s data is processed during the period of using the Website, social networking site, correspondence, and until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to the processing of personal data is raised. with the sending of the newsletter. We would also like to inform you that if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, we will process them until the expiry of the limitation periods provided for by law.
- Providing data marked on the Website as mandatory is required to provide services provided on the Website, and failure to do so results in the inability to provide the service. Providing other data is voluntary.
- The recipients of personal data may be MiP employees and associates and entities providing services to MiP, in particular IT, marketing and telecommunications services, to which MiP will entrust the processing of personal data,
- Your data may be processed outside the European Economic Area.
- Each natural person whose data is processed has the rights resulting from the applicable regulations, i.e. the possibility of submitting an application for:
- access to your personal data,
- deletion of your personal data
- rectification of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data
- restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- transfer of your personal data.
We do not process personal data in a fully automated manner (including in the form of profiling). The decision to provide specific information is ultimately made by the MiP employee.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. Anyone can accept cookies or have the option to disable them in their browser, in accordance with the guidelines contained in the content of this policy.
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies (they expire after the end of the session), i.e. after leaving the website,
- permanent cookies (they do not expire until they are deleted by the User),
- performance cookies, i.e. cookies used to collect information about how the website is used to make it work better,
- functional cookies, i.e. allowing to “remember” about the User’s settings (e.g. language, font size),
- “necessary” cookies, i.e. enabling the use of services available on the Website,
- google-analytics.com cookies – allowing to create statistics for the website,
- cookies associated with the “Facebook” plugin, which is used to easily share content via social networks.
Own cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites, in particular, adapt the website to his individual needs,
- authentication and maintenance of the User’s session,
- creating statistics aimed at understanding how Users use the website, which allows improving its content. The creation of statistics does not allow the identification of individual Users,
- ensuring full functionality and continuous operation.
External cookies are used for the following purposes:
- collecting statistical data via analytical tools,
- presenting advertisements adapted to the User.
Internet browsers (Website User’s software) allow cookies to be stored on the end device by default. Information on how to handle cookies is available in the software settings. The level of protection against cookies can be set in your web browser – up to blocking cookies completely. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent some functions or completely prevent the use of the Website.
The entity responsible for placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and at the same time having access to them is the Website operator, i.e. MiP.