Our team provides advanced legal services in the area of capital market transactions. As part of our practice, our law firm supports Clients (among other things) with:
–Initial Public Offer (IPO) – the company’s initial public offering and entry into the regulated capital market (Warsaw Stock Exchange), preparation for listing in the NewConnect and Catalyst market systems, preparation of the company’s corporate documentation to meet market regulatory requirements, preparation of offering documents, issuance of bonds and convertible securities, etc…;
– Transformations, mergers and divisions of companies;
– Ongoing corporate services, and this includes compliance with regulatory information obligations, shaping internal procedures and policies for corporate bodies of the companies, construction of personnel incentive programs, etc.
– Advising trading participants on the regulated market, including but not limited to. investment funds;
– Administrative proceedings before the supervisory authorities – the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF);
– Securities-related litigation (including criminal aspects, and including in fending off, among other things. allegations related to “insider trading” against company insiders).